Hello my dear friends and welcome to my blog!!!
As you propably know, I'm Mary Catt and I live in Greece. I'm a mixed media scrapbooker with a little vintage and some shabby chic touches. I mostly do layouts but I love creating tags, cards, mini albums, canvases and altered items as well.
So, It's time for a Welcome Blog Hop, so you can get to know the new team and see some of their amazing art!!!
• Hop starts 7am on 1st January 2017 and finishes at midnight 3rd January 2016.
• Click on their blog address to see their amazing art!
• Please leave our new DT members a little love on their blogs to join in the hop! For those who play along, you will need to leave a comment on this post and on each of the blogs, to go into the PRIZE draw.
• Prizes drawn randomly include - 1 x $50 Gift Voucher and 4 x $25 gift vouchers to the Lindy's Store.
• Prize winners will be announced on the 4th Jan!!!!!
Good luck to everyone and enjoy getting to know our 2017 Winter/Spring Design Team.
Lindy's Stamp Gang: https://blog.lindystampgang.com/
Yulianna Efremova: http://www.yulianna.pro/
Elena Martynova: http://blogmadevselenaya.blogspot.ru/
Sanderijn de Bruin-Mittendorff: https://sanderijndebruin.blogspot.nl/
Tina Stepanova: http://happytin4ik.blogspot.com.by/
Kerry Fellowes: http://whichcraftdoyoudo.blogspot.com.au/
Natalie May: http://www.happydaks.blogspot.com
Solange Marques: http://solangescrap.blogspot.com.br/
Mary Catt: http://maryscraftymoments.blogspot.gr/ ...... YOU ARE HERE
Fran Westmoreland: http://purple--peanut.blogspot.com
Cindy Brown: http://talkis23.blogspot.ca/
Aga Baraniak: http://sztuczkimagiczki.blogspot.com/
Caroline Elliam: http://www.creationselliam.blogspot.com
Marta Turska-Grochocka: http://ja-majka.blogspot.com/
Di Garling: http://discreativespace.blogspot.com.au/
Here are a few of my favorite projects where
I used Lindy's Stamp Gang mists and embossing powders.
Made with: Marigold Yellow Orange, Sandra Dee Sepia, Blazing Sun mists
and Geranium Coral Blush, Midnight Coper embossing powders.
Made with: Ocean Breeze Blue, Baby Blue Eyes Aqua, Delphinium Turquoise mists
and Queen Sheba's Silver embossing powder.
Made with: Cocoa Bean Copper, Lucky Shamrock Green, Endelweis Moss Green, Midnight Randezvous Raven mists
and Midnight Pewter, Midnight Copper embossing powders.
So, I wish you all good luck!!!
Thank you for visiting!!!